Shane and I spent the first couple weeks of summer alone as
Matthew was travelling. We spent a
couple days at home where he played with the neighbors and I did some much
needed spring cleaning. I then had a
couple days alone when he went to visit his mother. It was my first time alone since I got
married so I wasn’t sure what to do with myself. I kept myself as busy as possible cleaning
and organizing the house.
Shane playing hide and go seek...
I was very glad when we finally headed over to my parents
for a couple days. Jeremy and Maria came
into town for the first time since the wedding.
I loved seeing all the cousins together again playing and having fun
together. Of course we took advantage of
it and got a picture with all 13 cousins.
I was able to help out and watch Jeremy and Maria’s kids for a couple
days while they went out of town.
Hanging out with the cousins...
All 13 of the cousins - Not everyone was thrilled to be in the picture
Kim even took advantage of them coming into town and brought
the girls over to play on various occasions.
On the first day we had 10 of
the children and still managed to do a full day of mega-cooking. The kids had a blast playing together which
made watching them that much easier. It’s
crazy how big they are getting and how much help the older kids are with
entertaining the younger ones.
Cutting up the chicken for Matthew's favorite meal...
Kim and I have a system down for doing the work
Seth was super excited that we got out the legos
Movie time with grandpa
Cuddling in the morning
Israel (the youngest) is getting so big..!
On another day we went over to Jimmy and Karen’s so the kids
could play on the trampoline. Shane went
to a youth activity all day so unfortunately he missed out on fun. This was also the day Matthew got home so I
headed to the airport to pick him up. I
was excited to see him after almost two weeks of being apart. We then headed back to our house for a couple
days of being alone before coming back out to spend some more time with Jeremy
and Maria before they headed back to Utah.
All in all June was a great month full of many activities.
Jonathan was excited to have his cousins over
My little man, Seth
Decorating their water balloons...
No comments:
Post a Comment