Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, June 23, 2012

June – Birthdays and a Wedding

Both Matthew’s and my mother were born in June so we had lots of reasons to celebrate.  On the 8th we headed over to Matthew’s Aunt Debbie’s house where we celebrated both her and Christy’s birthday.  They were born on the same day just a year apart.  It was a great time of visiting with the in-laws and the food was delicious of course.  


Celebrating Christy & Debbie's birthday

 Shane enjoying the party... 


On the 9th we then headed over to Jimmy and Karen’s to celebrate James’ birthday.  He was super excited that most of his presents ended up being cash so he could buy a bigger present.  It is crazy to see how grown up he is… and how much he loves having Shane around to hang out with.  


Money.. wow.. "Smells like happiness"

Shane & James... 

Singing Happy Birthday

James' with the birthday plate...


Of course in between celebrating birthdays we were able to celebrate the union of Christopher and Hilary.  Christopher has been one of my good friends for years and I watched Hilary growing up at Faith.  It was such a fun wedding… and I loved seeing how excited they were to finally be married.  God is definitely blessing their lives and I pray will bless their marriage in the years to come.  


Saying their vows... finally..!

Presentation of the new couple... Woohoo

Enjoying the typical wedding traditions...

Visiting with my girls who are all grown up now...

My Mom’s birthday is on June 20th so the family came together on the 23rd to celebrate her birthday.  For some reason I didn’t get any pictures of the family that day… I must have been too busy having fun visiting with the family.  

No comments: