Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, June 2, 2012

June – Graduation Party

I was able to complete my homework before my graduation party on June 2nd.  Of course, I finished three weeks early and had to wait to get my final grade but it was so nice to submit my final assignment and know that I was done.  I had accomplished my goal of graduating and was now ready to celebrate..!

In order to celebrate my parents hosted an Open House party at their place on Saturday afternoon. I was blessed to have many friends and family come out to show their support.  It was a lot of fun to be able to just spend an afternoon visiting with everyone and not having to worry about working on homework.  Of course it took me awhile to get used to this feeling. 

Many asked me what my plans were now that I graduated and my response, “I am taking the summer off”.  I need a break.  It has been a super busy year with getting married, becoming a mother, moving into a new place, usually having a double load of school which means lots of homework on top of traveling down to Portland for class on a weekly basis, helping Shane with his own work and getting him up a couple grade levels, taking care of a house and a husband, and trying to spend time with friends and family.  I am not sure what I will do after the summer is over but for now I need time to relax and read books for fun, time to get back into shape and time to enjoy my family.


Posing with my Graduation Cake... 

Sitting around visiting... 

Of course the kids had a blast too


Enjoying the food... and visiting

Here are some pictures of a few people that have supported me along the way... of course there are many other that I don't have pictures of including my own parents and many who were not able to come to the party... I do appreciate everyone one who God has placed in my life these past couple years..!

Carol - My mentor throughout the years..!

Pastor John & Becky - Lots of prayer

Robin - Always had a smile & a hug for me

Christy - Helped watch Shane so Matthew could come to Portland with me

Kim - Provided me with a job so I could have time to study
I loved watching these girls..! 

Karen - Emotional support..!

Matthew & Shane - My biggest supporters


No comments: