Living Life...

Living Life...

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just a couple more days...

So, I have a couple minutes to get online and update you on what is going on in my life before heading home in just a couple days… my trip up North was a blessing from God… it got me away from the stresses of life in Catamarca, from having to think about my departure and just enjoy time with friends. When I get home I will update you more on details of this trip with pictures but for now I want to ask for prayer…

Pray for me as I pack my bags and say goodbye to everyone. I have already had to say goodbye to various friends and there are many more to come in the next few days. Pray especially on Sunday as I begin traveling for two days straight before arriving in Seattle on Tuesday morning.

Pray for my health as this is an emotional time… and I am getting little sleep… but more importantly there is a crisis of Dengue Fever in all of Argentina and it is particularly bad here in Catamarca. Pray that I would not get it as it would cause problems for my return back to the States.

Pray for the youth that I am leaving behind that God would continue to work in them… in particular my three roommates as this is an especially hard transition for all of them.

No comments: