Living Life...

Living Life...

Friday, April 3, 2026

April 2026 – A week of Work… Before Spring Break…!

I was swamped going back to work after being sick for over a week. I was swamped before taking a week off due to all the testing I needed to get done. On top of testing, I had multiple IEPs I needed to complete since the meetings were scheduled that week. I don’t like waiting for last minute to complete them but being sick really threw me off my game. I am not a huge fan of spring IEPs… since I start running out of steam the later in the year, but I had a handful this year now that I don’t have only Safety Net students like in the past.

One of the highlights of going back to work was a surprise visit from Christen and her son Caden. She stopped by while most people were at the jobsite, so I had an extended visit holding Caden and getting in my baby cuddles. It was funny because at the beginning of the school year, someone came up to me and asked if the rumor was true… confused, I asked them what rumor. They wanted to know if I was pregnant… that is how I found out that Christen was pregnant… but I was quick to put a stop to people thinking it was me. 




So precious... 


Sweet Caden... 



 Of course, after work, I was busy preparing for our trip to Florida. While I was sick, I made sure we had places to stay in both Jacksonville and Savannah. It didn’t take long for me to figure out an AirBnB was the best option for Savannah, and I don’t regret that decision at all. I didn’t have all the tourist locations nailed down though so I continued to research them in my spare moments in the evenings.

No comments: