We spent the morning relaxing on Tuesday since the guys needed a day of rest. I was able to do my Quiet Time in the morning and then watch a movie with Cooper (well… he did sleep through most of it). I thought it was funny that the movie I chose was “Ruth & Boaz” which was actually filmed in Georgia… I also was able to get some laundry done so we had clean clothes when traveling home (and less to do when we got home).
After the guys got up, we headed to Savannah
to see the waterfront for a couple hours. We didn’t really know our way around,
but we found a place to part and thankfully someone showed us where to find an elevator,
so I didn’t have to push Doug’s chair down the hill. We walked around and took
some pictures, bought some souvenirs and then found a place to eat.
Unfortunately, the first place we sat down to eat at was out of the chicken strips
and didn’t have anything else on the menu that sounded good to Matthew since it
was mainly seafood (which he is allergic to) so we ended up leaving and going
to the next one. Their menu had a much larger variety, and we were able to find
food for everyone. Afterwards, Matthew went for the car, so we didn’t have to
push Doug all the way back and we loaded him up on the Riverfront Drive. We
drove the rest of the way down looking at the views in the car and then headed
back to the house for the evening.





























No comments:
Post a Comment