Matthew asked me if I wanted to go away for Spring Break this year but
between his Doctor Appointments there was not much time… so instead, I made a
list of things that I wanted to get done and decided to get as much done as I
could while still taking time to rest.
I made a list of over 40 things (well… I added things to the list as the
week went on and I thought of new things I wanted to do). Some things on the list were simple such as
writing a blog update, writing a letter and mailing it, getting the oil changed
in my car, etc. Other items were more
time consuming such as making freezer meals, mowing the lawn, cleaning my
bedroom, doing laundry, etc.
I have a handful of items on my list that I would still like to complete
before the break is over, but my goal is to get them completed today so that I
can spend the day resting tomorrow and be ready for work on Monday. It was definitely a productive break and I
feel like I accomplished a lot. The few
items that I am not going to be able to complete will have to wait for another
day (and most likely when the weather is better since most of them have are
outdoor projects).
Time to get out of massage chair and do a few more tasks before making dinner... I work quicker under pressure and I want my day of rest tomorrow. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment