Matthew absolutely loves the snow… he loves to drive in it and go
exploring. I love the beauty of the snow
and enjoy going for drives with Matthew.
There was finally snow in the forecast that actually looked like was
going to take place… and Matthew was excited.
He even went to pick up Cooper so he would be around to take for a drive
in the snow in the middle of the night.
Thankfully we did get snow but unfortunately it didn’t stay around
long.
Matthew and I don’t like going out to celebrate Valentine’s Day… we prefer
staying home and relaxing at home away from the crowds. This year we cuddled in bed… with chocolate
of course. It was the perfect start to Mid-winter
break.
We didn’t do too much during the break… instead, I decided to get implants. I have a couple teeth that have been missing for over 10 years and finally decided to do something about it. On Wednesday, I had an appointment about implants and on the Friday of my breaks, I had surgery for my implants… the next few days I spent relaxing and recovering before work started back up. I was a bit sore still when I started work and I had to be on a soft food diet for 6 weeks, but I am so glad that I decided to finally do the implants.
I am always slammed during the work weeks. The mornings are spent working with the students
on their IEP goals, the afternoon we have class with all the students, and then
I have to catch up on emails, prepare materials and plan for the next day. There never seems to be enough hours in the
day.
The month ended with us celebrating Lily’s birthday at our house. German and Mariah came over with the kids as well as Erin and the girls. It was a lot of fun visiting with everyone. The kids had a blast… I think they loved the piñata and cake the best..!















No comments:
Post a Comment