Living Life...

Living Life...

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Matthew’s Surprise and Celebrating the Super Bowl…

Matthew knew that I had been super busy and decided to spoil me one night.  After a long week of work, he came home with crab for dinner.  I am not sure who enjoys it more… Matthew watching me eat the crab or me eating the crab.  



What's for dinner?  Crab and only Crab

Even though the Seahawks were not in the Superbowl we still had our annual party at German and Mariah’s.  It was more of a low-key even this year but still a lot of fun and the food was delicious.  Matthew and I went early to spend a little extra time with German and Mariah and then we ended up staying late visiting.  Even though the Chiefs didn’t win the game like we wanted (or at least the majority of us wanted) we still enjoyed the time together. 

Empanadas and stuffed mushrooms... just the appetizers

Matthew took a little nap

Enjoying dinner... 

The boys... 

Mariah and I

Erin and I

All the Girls... My Tribe

 

No comments: