Living Life...

Living Life...

Friday, January 1, 2021

Blessings of 2020... Yes, there were many…!

 My sister did a Facebook post of pictures representing a blessing from each month… so, I thought I would do the same here on my blog.  2020 wasn’t really that bad of a year for me… I’ve had harder years… so here goes:

January

Matthew and I went up to Snoqualmie Falls/Pass multiple times this month... 

Enjoyed lots of snow up at our spot... 

Garit came over before moving out of state...
Miss him but blessed to be a part of his life. 

Matthew was able to spend time with both his "guys" before they headed out. 

February

Celebrated Matthew's 40th birthday with a surprise party

Matthew was shocked since we did it a couple weeks late... 

I was able to visit my Grandma just before Covid-19 shut everything down..!


Last minute overnight stay at the Salish lodge... 

First time staying there or seeing the falls at night..!

March

I tried botox and for the first time in 6 months I was finally headache free...
This was a HUGE blessing...!

Matthew finally got a working prosthetic... 
even if he was only able to use it for a short time..!

April

Matthew spoiled me at home for my birthday... 

Hosted Easter with good friends... 

My Tribe - Sarah and Mariah

Finally out camping again... 

May

Camping on the weekends... 

Meeting Len... 

Time with friends... 

Camping with friends... 

June

Matthew was finally able to have his surgery...
and all was well with it. 

Parents made it home safely... 
more time with the family..!

Day trip to the ocean with Matthew

July

Celebrating the 4th of July with friends... 


Spending time with friends in Florida... 


Bev & Len got married...!

More camping... and shooting 

Espen was born... first D-Group Baby!

August

Celebrating Kim's upcoming wedding


My sister and Keb finally got married..!


Camping with Len and Bev

Found out Abby is having a boy..!

September

A night of worship with the D-Group girls... 

Football season started back up...

October

Amazing quiet times... including starting the study Choosing Forgiveness

Last minute trip to the Oregon Coast

Amazing Sunsets... 

Unexpected visitors - Scott & Ruth Millar

November

Thanksgiving with my family... 

Time with friends...

Getting to know a new friend...

Football and friends... 

Starting a Bible study with this amazing crew... 

December

Winter camping with friends...

Date night - Looking at lights with Matthew


Celebrating Christmas with family


My parents home for the Holidays... 


Ringing in the New Year with Friends... 


These are just a few of the blessings that occurred in 2020... God has been good to us and I am excited to see what 2021 brings..!

No comments: