Living Life...

Living Life...

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Staying Busy while Trying to Recover…

Life has been busy since we got back from our trip to Florida.  Being sick has not helped matters.  I even had to quit walking in order to make it through the day.  After working a full day I don’t have any energy when I get home to do anything.  The weekends are the only time I have to get caught up on things at home.  One of the evenings after work was spent at the hospital.  Poor Matthew passed two more kidney stones and the pain was too much to handle at home.


Saturday is usually spent drinking mate and doing an extended Bible study as I prepare for the High School Sunday School message.  We are going through some changes at the church as we hire a new family life pastor.  The new pastor will be overseeing birth through 18 years but his main focus will be the high school group.  Because of these changes I have taken on more responsibility in planning and preparing the Sunday morning messages as well as preparing for the summer mission trip to Kingsburg California.  

Preparing my message... while enjoying mate


No comments: