Originally my doctor put me on antibiotics for 14 days. I started feeling better but was not fully
recovered. I tried to start walking
again but after two days and a week off antibiotics I decided to stop walking
and return to the doctor. She put me
back on antibiotics for another 14 days and told me that if I don’t get better
that she would need to do a CT scan to find out what is going on. Thankfully, this second round has helped out
greatly. After 2 ½ months of being sick
I am starting to get my energy back.
Although I am not at 100% I don’t feel bad enough to return to the
doctor. I am hoping that as I rest I
will continue to get better each day; especially since I have a week off work coming
up.
For the next couple days we will be staying in a hotel as the
floors in my parent’s house is finished.
The insurance company is also paying for most of our meals out. Unfortunately, poor Matthew is having a colonoscopy
tomorrow so he is on a liquid diet until it is over. It seems that life continues to throw us one
curve ball after another… but we continue to press on.
We feel so blessed with where God has us right now and know that
we have to focus on all the good instead of letting the pain and trials bring
us down. I continue to love both my jobs
and my co-workers. It is amazing how
much God has provided for us since we moved back into the area. We having an amazing support system in place…
love the ministry among the high school group… and the relationship we have
with Matthew’s father and my family.
This month we were able to witness the wedding of another couple that works in the ministry with us. It reminded me of when Matthew and I were married... I can not believe it has almost been 4 years since we were married. God has drawn us together and united us so closely. I cannot imagine my life without Matthew.
No comments:
Post a Comment