Living Life...

Living Life...

Monday, October 21, 2013

October – Faith Women’s Retreat

Karen, Mom and I weren't planning on going to the Women’s Retreat this year until my brother convinced Karen to go and she told us we were going with her.  Although I was hesitant to go after being away so much already it was one of the best things for me. 

We had a weekend away to be able to visit and catch up.  It has been forever since I have had quality one on one time with Karen… or any female for that matter.  It was a time of being refreshed and reminded of how important it is to have good friends to fellowship with and grow deeper with.  It was a time to laugh and enjoy one another’s company… and it was a time to make new friends. 

It was what I needed in order to prepare me for the trials I would be facing afterwards (though nothing can really prepare you for trials)… Because of this weekend away I am able to lean more on the people God has placed in my life instead of trying to endure things on my own.  What a blessing it is to have such a great family at Faith..!

A lot of women together for a time of fellowship... 

and of course great messages..!

They painted their nails while I walked... a lot..!

What a time of laughter... 

Sweet Fellowship.. with old friends..!

Sweet Fellowship with new friends too... 

No comments: