Living Life...

Living Life...

Monday, September 30, 2013

September – Heading to Utah... to spend time with my sobrinos..!

At the end of September Jeremy flew me out to Utah so I could watch the kids while he and Maria celebrated their anniversary in New York City.  It was a busy week of driving the kids back and forth to school, working on homework, and of course cuddling with the kids.  Thankfully Maria prepared a bunch of food ahead of time so I didn’t have to worry about cooking for the kids… only heat up the food. 

Although I had a great time with my nieces and nephews… it was a long time away from my boys so I was excited to get home to Matthew and Shane after the 10 day trip.  I can’t wait until I can see them again… but thankfully it will be in Washington..!

Youngest to Oldest... doing what the do best - Eating..!

I loved the view from their house..!

Especially at sunset..!

My Lifesaver - Banana Smoothies...

Enjoying our last night together...

I love these kids..!

No comments: