Living Life...

Living Life...

Sunday, February 24, 2013

February – Hockey Game & The Big 60..!

 Shane and I joined the youth group for the Thunderbirds Hockey game.  It was my first time ever going to a hockey game (that I remember) and it was a lot of fun.  Shane now says that it is his favorite sport to watch.  Of course one of the best parts were watching the fights… it does make me want to learn the rules of hockey though as I didn’t know what was considered a foul and what they could get away with.  We ended up winning the game against Vancouver… way to go team..!



We got free hats at the game... 

The girls enjoying some food..!

Shane with some friends... 


My Dad turned 60 on February 18th… unfortunately we weren’t there to celebrate on his actual birthday but we did spend the day before with him and then celebrated with the family on Saturday with Mexican food.  It is hard to believe that he is already 60 years old.  We were realizing that on his 50th birthday we went away for the weekend with the entire family and played games at the beach, including poker, and on his 60th birthday he was teaching his grandchildren how to play black jack… I’m guessing that he’ll have to wait until his 80th to teach his great grandchildren J  


Gambling with chips of course... 

Matthew with my mom... 

Dishing up some food.. 

Happy Birthday Dad...  We love you..!


No comments: