Living Life...

Living Life...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

October – November… it was a blur as we became a family..!

I was so busy in October that I don’t have a single photo.  Once my Saturday class ended I started up an online class which kept me just as busy with homework.  Thankfully, I was no longer making my three day road trips down to Portland so I was able to be home more with the family.   My sister and I started doing mega-cooking once a month.  Not only did it allow us to see each other but it has helped keep our food budget load and food on the table while I’m busy working on homework. 

Finally, in mid-November Shane went over to his Grandma’s for the night so Matthew and I had our first date night in awhile.  He took me out to Footloose with one of our many gift cards from my Bridal Shower.  The next day we were able to have dinner with some of my friends. 

Of course, November was full of celebrating as well.  First we had Elizabeth’s birthday party.  I miss those girls dearly and can’t believe how big they are getting.  Matthew was sad that he had to miss the party but he already had plans with Prisoner’s for Christ.  


Enjoying my nieces and nephews... 

The "Birthday Girl"

Shane in the Princess room... looking handsome with his long curly hair..!

Elizabeth opening her presents..

Of course her mom did a GREAT job on the cake..!

The following week we celebrated Thanksgiving with my family.  It was very relaxing just hanging out with the family and enjoying good food.  Shane had a blast playing with his cousins who think the world of him.  We were going to go shopping on Black Friday to get new computers but we found them on sale the night before so we lucked out.  Of course, we did do a little Christmas shopping for Shane that night but came home early and slept all night.  

No comments: