After the wedding things did not slow down… though I did take a day of rest J I’ll just show some pictures to explain what I did my last couple weeks in Argentina…

Julio and Magui had their baby girl, so of course I not only stopped by the hospital to meet her but also spent some time at their place visiting...

We started working full time on preparing Maxi and Sole’s new house.
There was a LOT of cleaning that needed to be done, as well as moving.

I also spent some time teaching Valentino to drive... he loved it..!
My last weekend, Maria had her graduation dinner and ceremony.
Norma and I were both able to enjoy the party...
She officially GRADUATED... How fast they grow up..!
Of course we had another 15th birthday party for a family member...
Just another excuse to dress up and go out... for free food..!

I spent every minute I could with Valentino... and the girls..!

On my last night we went out for dinner and stopped by important places...
Including the house where we lived together..!

Finally it was time to say goodbye... to the happy family..!
And the best of friends...
And since Laura was also leaving... quite the crowd showed up to say goodbye.
So ends my time in Argentina... but I continue to carry everyone in my heart.
Keep praying for the church in Catamarca..!
No comments:
Post a Comment