This month I will be busy finishing up my job as Field Treasurer. In fact tomorrow I am travelling to Tucuman to work on the audit and when I get home I will have a week to finish up all the paperwork and pass the job back to Sherry Borstad. After finishing up this job, I then have to start the process of moving, painting the house and fixing various items so we can return it to the owner mid-march. From there I am heading up North with my roommates for some time alone with them… of course in the midst of this trip I will enjoy another wedding. I get home just in time to pack and leave for the States. Let me tell you the next month is going to pass by flying.
Living Life...
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Time is flying by...
My time here in Argentina is quickly coming to a
close. I am still recovering from the wedding we had this past weekend. My roommates’ mother Norma got married and we all had a large role in decorating the salon, hosting guests, etc. The day of the wedding I was the chofer from around 9:30 am until 7:30 am the following day. When I wasn’t driving I was helping inflate balloons, clean chairs, etc. Luckily I was able to take a 30 minute break to shower and get dressed before racing the bride to the wedding ceremony before the judge left. Let me tell you that I collapsed in bed around 8:30 ready to sleep for days, but since we had guests I had to settle for about 4 ½ hours. The last of them finally left today, but I will spend the night celebrating Matias birthday..! Maybe one day I will get sleep
and if not… when I get home I will collapse for about a month or two. (On a side note… Matias was baptized today, which is very exciting for me. He is one of the youth that I have seen potential in from the beginning. God is doing a great work in his life and he has gradually been changing during these past two years. Keep him in your prayers as he continues to struggle with many areas. In particular during the next couple days as one of his friends is in the hospital from a motorcycle accident and is not expected to survive.)
This month I will be busy finishing up my job as Field Treasurer. In fact tomorrow I am travelling to Tucuman to work on the audit and when I get home I will have a week to finish up all the paperwork and pass the job back to Sherry Borstad. After finishing up this job, I then have to start the process of moving, painting the house and fixing various items so we can return it to the owner mid-march. From there I am heading up North with my roommates for some time alone with them… of course in the midst of this trip I will enjoy another wedding. I get home just in time to pack and leave for the States. Let me tell you the next month is going to pass by flying.
This month I will be busy finishing up my job as Field Treasurer. In fact tomorrow I am travelling to Tucuman to work on the audit and when I get home I will have a week to finish up all the paperwork and pass the job back to Sherry Borstad. After finishing up this job, I then have to start the process of moving, painting the house and fixing various items so we can return it to the owner mid-march. From there I am heading up North with my roommates for some time alone with them… of course in the midst of this trip I will enjoy another wedding. I get home just in time to pack and leave for the States. Let me tell you the next month is going to pass by flying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment