Living Life...

Living Life...

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Getting away... for a couple days!

In case you are wondering where I have been the past couple days, here is the scoop. I went to Salta, another province in Argentina, for a couple days. Soledad and I decided to take a couple days of vacation and travel. It was a lot of fun, as Soledad is from Salta and has many friends and family still there. Going there has helped me to understand her a little better as she shares different experiences from her life growing up. We also were able to play tourists and eat at a restaurant with typical music and dancing from Argentina.

Please be praying for Soledad and decisions that she has to make in the upcoming future in regards to work and what not. She is finishing up her chemistry degree and has to decide where to live and work. Pray that God would provide for her but also that her walk with God would be strengthened each day.

1 comment:

The Finnestad Family said...

Welcome "home" Kristin and Merry Christmas! We miss you so much and are counting down until you get back.