I will share some of the less personal areas… only cause the others are a bit to hard to share at the moment… or ever ; ) Part of my personality and gift for discipleship leads me to take on the role of “Spiritual Mother”… for those of you who are mother’s of teenagers or ever have been you may understand what I am going through. For me it is so hard to watch some of the youth that I love walk away from God’s will for their lives, to make decisions that lead them down a path of sin, and then watch the results of that as they suffer the consequences. I wish I could take away that pain from them and that they would understand their value before the Lord but I have had to leave them in God’s loving care… knowing that He is the one who is going to lift them up. I can not make the decisions for them, but I can pray for them and allow God to do the healing in their lives. Although I know that God is in control, I had to give up MY desire to change the situation and allow Him to do His job… please join me in prayer for these youth that they will understand God’s grace and come back into communion with Him.
Although during this time of business I have been faithful in spending time with the Lord, it wasn’t always what I need to fill me up. I gave and gave and gave of myself and came to the point in which I had nothing left to give. One day in Jujuy, I was able to be completely ALONE in the house (something that has been impossible in Catamarca as my roommates are st
God encouraged me in so many other ways through this trip to Jujuy. I saw His hand upon EVERY detail… even though I didn’t understand it at the moment. For me I got frustrated that I was without communication due to the fact that I couldn’t open my messenger and chat with anyone… but because of that, all I could do is spend time with God when I was alone in the
I would say the BIGGEST blessing, outside of my time with God… was the opportunity I had to visit with my friends Ale y Naty. They are a couple that went to India as missionaries for the past year. I was shocked to hear that they were in Jujuy and that I was going to be able to see them. They are back in Argentina because Ale’s father is having health problems so please keep him in your prayers. But I was able to take advantage of that and hear about their many stories from India. They had many trials, which made me realize that my life isn’t too hard here in Argentina. Haha! There eyes were opened to many things and they grew so much during this time. They don’t know where God is calling them in the future but their desire is to still work with street children whether it be in the dumps of India or the streets of Argentina. Pray that
I give you thanks O God
For you are my Lord and Savior.
All that I have is because of you
And I lack no good thing
You have given me a faith
Which leads to eternal life.
You have given me a mission
And a purpose in this life
You have given me a family
That loves me unconditionally
You have given me friends
To support me through the trials
You meet my daily needs
Of food, shelter and love
And give me so much more
Then I could ever need.
I thank you for what I have
And want to praise Your name
I want to use these things
To bless those around me.
I give you thanks, O God
For you are my Lord and Savior
And all that happens in this life
Is under your loving Control
I may not understand the trials
But I can praise your name amidst them
For you have promised
To use all things for my good
I may not enjoy the difficulties
But I can give you thanks for them
For each one used to form me
Into the image of Your Son!
I may not know the future
But I can trust in you completely
For you are the one who guides me
And my final destiny is heaven
I want to thank you for who I am
For all you have done in me
And all you will continue to do
So I can bring Glory to Your Name!
For you are my Lord and Savior.
All that I have is because of you
And I lack no good thing
You have given me a faith
Which leads to eternal life.
You have given me a mission
And a purpose in this life
You have given me a family
That loves me unconditionally
You have given me friends
To support me through the trials
You meet my daily needs
Of food, shelter and love
And give me so much more
Then I could ever need.
I thank you for what I have
And want to praise Your name
I want to use these things
To bless those around me.
I give you thanks, O God
For you are my Lord and Savior
And all that happens in this life
Is under your loving Control
I may not understand the trials
But I can praise your name amidst them
For you have promised
To use all things for my good
I may not enjoy the difficulties
But I can give you thanks for them
For each one used to form me
Into the image of Your Son!
I may not know the future
But I can trust in you completely
For you are the one who guides me
And my final destiny is heaven
I want to thank you for who I am
For all you have done in me
And all you will continue to do
So I can bring Glory to Your Name!
1 comment:
I am thankful for you...and thankful that we will be seeing you in less than 4 months :)
Post a Comment