
At the beginning of July I once again had to take my quarterly trip out of the country. I returned to Bolivia but this time with my roommates Carolina and Soledad. It was quite the adventure as I was the one playing tour guide as they had never been out of the Country. Things went smoothly and I was able to enter into Argentina for another three months! They ended up having to head back to Catamarca

before I did so I was able to spend a day with my friends Vicky and Natalia in Jujuy being refreshed and encouraged as I’ve been facing many difficulties in Catamarca. It was a good time to be able to share what has been going on in my life and allow others to minister to me.

On the way home I had to stop in Tucuman (another province) to get together with all the Baptist General Conference missionaries in Argentina. I was once again able to have a time to be refreshed and encouraged by missionaries who know the various struggles that one faces on the mission field. I am truly blessed to have such an encouraging team down here in Argentina and am excited for the next “Team Meeting”.
It was nice to be able to spend a couple days above the clouds and be reminded that even amidst the difficulties the sun still shines and God is still in control of our circumstances.
No comments:
Post a Comment