Living Life...

Living Life...

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

August 2026 – Working on Projects

 I only had a few weeks between returning from Argentina and when I started back to work so I had a lot to get completed during that time. There were lots of little projects around the house that I wanted to do while I had the free time.

What I didn’t expect was to have to replace the lawn mower this year… but I was very thankful for receiving a partial of my National Boards stipend. We were able to use that to buy a new “used” riding lawn mower.

Our Old Lawn Mower


The New Lawn Mower... 


My dad was busy working on little projects for us as well. I think one of his favorite projects was creating a little shed for our generator. We are so grateful for all our help when he is around… 


Working on the generator house... 


Fixing up the patio... 


I finally did some work organizing in the kitchen. I forgot to take some of the before pictures, but I organized a couple of the cabinets and drawers. I switched the locations of some of the items which I am still getting used to. 

Cleaning up the counters... 

New corner cabinet...

Making the cabinets non-food... 

Spices cabinet... 


All the cooking utensils


Finally remembered to take a before and after picture... 


All ready for winter storms... 

No comments: