Living Life...

Living Life...

Friday, July 31, 2026

July 2026 – Home from Argentina

I returned from Argentina just in time to see Matthew before he headed over to Montana. One of our really good friends wasn’t doing well and he felt that it was important that he go over and help out for the week. I know that when Matthew gets a feeling that God is speaking to him and to let him go. Jim and Josie have been a huge part of our lives for the last dozen years and it is very rare that they ask for help. After being a part for a month… another week wasn’t a piece of cake… especially since I was busy the entire time (in Argentina and when I returned).

A couple days after returning, I was able to celebrate the anniversary of some really good friends. It started out as an anniversary party for Kory and Jaelynn and turned into a party for her siblings as well. It was like a mini reunion being able to see so many friends from throughout the years. The food was delicious, the music was entertaining, but most importantly the time with people was just what I needed. Of course, even though I was still on Argentina time, I stayed for the “after party” and was one of the last people to leave. I cherish my friendship with Jaelynn and these moments to spend together. 


The Couples Game


Tribute with their Kids... 

Hanging out with Katie & Fawn... 

The 3 Couples...!


The next day, I went over to Jimmy and Karen’s house to visit since Uncle Duffy and Aunt Judy were still in town. Josiah and Kaylee were there with Huxton so I was able to get some baby cuddles in. We spent hours hanging out and visiting. It was just what I needed after being away in Argentina for a month. I love these moments with my family. 


Cuddles with Huxton... 


The rest of the month I was able to relax and spend time at home visiting with my parents, Aunt & Uncle and Cooper. I have quality times with the Lord doing my Bible study and even found time to do a puzzle that I bought in Alaska on our cruise but never had time to complete. I know the rest of summer is going to fly by, but I will enjoy every minute of it. 

Working on a puzzle... 

Matthew came home in time to help me finish it...

Working on my study on forgiveness... 

It has been a slow process...
but God is doing a good work in me...!

No comments: