Living Life...

Living Life...

Friday, March 13, 2026

March 2026 – Visitors and Snow…!

The weekend after Matthew was released from the hospital, Alyssa came over with all three of the kiddos. It was the first time that we saw Hudson walking around. He has gotten so big in the last couple months since we last saw him. It was so good to be able to spend time with them and start getting regular visits on the calendar again. 

Amelia so very excited...

They love my exercise balls... 


Hudson standing tall.. 

Love this guy... 

Matthew enjoying some Hudson time!


Work was crazy busy as I finished up testing season. This time of year, is always busy between finishing up with all the Safety Net IEPs, attaching the Highschool and Beyond Plans to the Safety Net IEPs and for me the added pressure of testing season.

Thankfully, we had a Teacher Workshop Day on Friday to finish filling in the Test Books. Just my luck, it started snowing. Matthew was kind enough to drive me in to the building so I could get a little bit of work done there… even though everyone else opted to work from home with our boss’s permission. Halfway through the day, district let everyone go home. I was done with what needed to be worked on in building, so Matthew came and picked me up.

I was able to spend the weekend at home enjoying the snow. I took a nap, watched movies on the couch, enjoyed fires every day, read on my Kindle and just relaxed. It felt so nice to be done with the majority of the testing… I only have 2 more tests to go (WA-AIM) and those are not due until the end of April. I also only have a few more IEPs left for the year… so now we start working on getting ready for next year. It is crazy how quickly this year has gone. But for this weekend… I just enjoyed the pretty snow and my fire. 


Woke up to snow.. was not expecting it...


I wasn't driving anywhere... 

Testing all ready to send back!

More snow all day long... 


My spot for the next few days... 


No comments: