Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, April 30, 2022

April… Getting things in order...!

April was quite the month… starting the month off was Covid was not what I expected, and it took quite a while before my energy was back. Thankfully, I had all of Spring Break to recover.  I also started cooking healthy meals again… which I have thoroughly enjoyed. I was also able to go on a shopping spree for my birthday during the break. It was a much-needed break, and I was ready to go back to work.  


Dinner... looking good!

Birthday dessert... Angel Food Cake

Shopping at Kohls

Once I got my energy back one of the things that I really wanted was to get my treadmill set up.  Of course, I knew that Matthew and I could not get it moved from the garage to the spare room on our own, so I called in reinforcements. James and Erik Brecto came over to move it and then volunteered to help set it up for us.  It was such a blessing, and I am so grateful for their help. Now I just need to get back into the habit of walking…


My new treadmill 


Setting it up... 



All ready to use!


First time using it...!

Since I have done so much work inside it was time to do a little bit outside.  I started working on getting the back porch cleaned up… I then cleaned up a little more since it was such a nice day outside.  Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely hate yard work, but I also enjoy a pretty yard where I can do my Bible study.  So, I just need to find someone that is willing and able to do the work for me. 😊


Time to clean up outside the house... 



Looking a little better

Loving my quiet times outside!

 

Work has finally smoothed out.  We went from being understaffed the entire year to fully staffed in a matter of weeks. The stressed has been lifted from my shoulders and it couldn’t have come at a better time. I can just imagine what we could have accomplished with the students had we been fully staffed all year.

No comments: