The month of October was a complete blur… Matthew was sick with bronchitis just about the entire month… he had very little energy and spent a lot of time resting in bed. I on the other hand was busy with work and taking care of him when I got home.
I did have the opportunity to watch Mason and Lily one night...
They had a blast playing the Wii...
Doing a puzzle when we lost cable and internet...
Brought back memories from our trip...
Thankfully, he was able to feel well enough to celebrate Chris’ 4oth
birthday party. The surprise party at
our house was canceled because of Covid (Boo) but we were still able to get
away for the weekend to a cabin. It was
just a few families, but it was so much fun and much too short. Here are some
pictures of our trip…
Matthew and I enjoying time alone before everyone arrived...
Just hanging around...
Mariah and German
Sarah and Chris
Touring Roslyn.... Oldest bar in the area..
Taste testing some drinks...
Pumpkin carving... Pancho's first time...!
Mason making hot chocolate
and pumpkin seeds for everyone...
We played a game of Murder Mystery... in costume!
Chris trying to feed the deer...
Breakfast before heading home..!




























No comments:
Post a Comment