Living Life...

Living Life...

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Goodbye Summer – Hello School Year…

The week before work started is always super busy… I schedule as many doctor appointment as I can to get them out of the way before I go back so I don’t have to take as much time off work.  Of course that means appointments for myself and Matthew…

I was also able to fit in a trip to visit my Grandma in-between appointments.  It is always fun to visit her as you never know what she is going to say.  We watched Golden Girls together which was fitting as my Grandma has always reminded me of Estelle with all of her one-liners.  It is crazy to think that she turned 92 the following day… she has lived a long life and I am blessed to have her as a grandmother.  

Happy 92nd Birthday Grandma..!


Before I new it I was back to work… and life has not slowed down since.  Work keeps me busy as I get to know my new students.  My days are filled with reading IEPs, creating data sheets, spending time with the students, teaching paras how to work with the students, and so much more.  I have a couple students that I am having to do extra paperwork to get them the support they need so we can safely take out into the community.  

First Day of "School" Picture

Life outside of work has been busy as well as Matthew has been facing various medical issues.  It seems that we don’t ever get a break with his health.  His doctor was so concerned about his O2 levels when we went into his regular check-up that she sent him straight to the ER.  We are still in the process of trying to figure out why his O2 levels keep dropping so if you can be praying that would be great.  Pray also for peace of mind for both of us as we wait for answers. 

No comments: