Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, July 27, 2019

A month of Baptisms… One Happy Aunt!

I started the month off super excited to find out James was going to be baptized at the Lake and ended the month finding out that Josiah was going to be baptized at the ocean coming home from Serve (they live streamed it for the rest of us..!)

James decided to be baptized last year at summer camp and wanted to do it at the lake but ran out of time before summer was over… so first thing this summer he decided to do it.  There have been so many prayers James throughout the years… so there were lots of tears when he decided to baptized… I was not going to miss this event for anything… he had quite the fan club show up for the event. 


A couple of the men who impacted James' walk with God

The big moment...

Raised to life...

William praying over James' life

He beelined for his mom!

So proud of this young man...

Fan club for his baptism...


Serve was a trip that changed my life 24 years ago… while I was already committed to following Jesus, it taught me what it meant to live a missionary lifestyle wherever God lead me… and to support missionaries and spreading the gospel to the unreached peoples.  I was disappointed when I found out that Faith wasn’t going to do the trip this year until Jeff stepped up to lead the trip.  I have no doubt that this team was supposed to go… I am only slightly biased because of the impact I have seen in my own life, my D-group 3 years ago, and the fact that my two nephews (and many others) were going on the trip. 

Serve 2019 Team


So, when I found out that 4 of the youth (one of them being Josiah) was going to be baptized I was overjoyed.  Thankfully, I it was a time in my trip in Montana that I had internet service so I was able to livestream the event.  While I wish I could have been there in person… I can’t wait to hear all the stories about how God impacted their lives on this trip… and I love the fact that Josiah was baptized by his father and brother James… what a special event coming home from Serve…!

Alaina, Erica, Josiah, & Logan were all baptized...!

Love that James and Jimmy were able to baptize Josiah...


Thanks to whoever took these pictures... 


No comments: