It was a very short week of school this week and to make things
more complicated, I had two safety net IEP meetings schedule this week, but one
of them ended up being canceled because of the snow day… I had to make a decision
on when to reschedule it and so I looked at the future whether report and opted
to have two meetings in one day on Thursday.
Thankfully the entire team was available to get together on that day
which was a miracle for a last minute meeting.
Thursday ended up being the only full day of school since the
next snow storm was expected to arrive on Friday afternoon. Half of my students didn’t even come to
school on Friday since their parents didn’t want to chance it and we couldn’t
do any outings anyways. It is a good
thing they called an early release because by the time the students left the roads
were covered with snow again. I made it home safely and by Friday evening we had 10 inches of
snow.
Unfortunately, I spent the weekend sick with a migraine… Matthew
ended up taking me to Urgent Care… and then the rest of the weekend I was
puking my guts out. So I didn’t get to
spend much time enjoying the snow.
Matthew did make me homemade chicken noodle soup once I was able to keep
liquids down and ready to try food again.
Before work on Friday...
Friday morning Snow Status....
Snow status on Saturday...
Spring tried to come... but winter didn't want to leave..!
Loving the view with the icicles...
No comments:
Post a Comment