Living Life...

Living Life...

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Snow Storm… Round One…!

Matthew and I raced home from the Winter Retreat to get ready to go over to Mariah’s house for the annual Super Bowl Party.  While the game was not very entertaining and we weren’t excited about either of the teams playing; we enjoy hanging out with the group of friends for the day and eating the yummy food. 

Watching the game with Mariah... in Seahawks Gear of course..!

Visiting with Sarah... 


As we drove home after the game it started to snow… I love driving when it first starts snowing and seeing the white all around.  Of course, having it be on a holiday when everyone is drinking was not my idea of fun so I was glad to make it home safely.  We ended up with a few inches of snow and a couple days off of school.  By Wednesday everyone was ready to go back to work.  Shockingly, we ended up having a late start on Wednesday and still had our typical early release that afternoon.  
 

Enjoying the beauty of the snow... 


Heading to work on Wednesday morning... 

No comments: