2019 started out with a visit from old friends. Karin, the first Sunday School teacher I ever
remember having, came over to visit with her husband and parents. It was a lot of fun catching up on their lives
and sharing what God had been doing in our lives. As I look back over my life, I can see many
people who God used to impact me in one way or another. Even from a young age, Karin was one of those
people. It goes to show the importance
of kids ministry… you never know how you may impact the life of a child. We reconnected on Facebook this past year,
and it is crazy to see that we both teach students with disabilities.
Michael & Karin Karangelen
Ireton's & Karangelen's
One of my focuses this year is on spending time in the Word. My quiet times have been very refreshing. On the weekends, I have been able to spend extra
time studying the Bible and drinking mate.
We were all excited for the first snow of the year… even though
it wasn’t much… though having the power go out at the same time was not the
best timing. Matthew and I made the best
of things and watched movies on my laptop.
We also made sure there was always a fire going in the fireplace so we
stayed warm.
Let it snow.. Let it snow..!
No power - Movie time...
The following weekend Matthew and I made our annual trip to Snoqualmie
Falls and Snoqualmie Pass. Both
locations were beautiful… and it was great to just get away with Matthew for
the day.
Enjoying Snoqualmie Falls...
The bridge at Alpental...
No comments:
Post a Comment