Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Creating New Memories and Reminiscing on the Past…

Catamarca is a place full of relationships and memories for me… which means I had a lot of people and places that I wanted to visit.  Every spare minute I wasn’t visiting with friends, I was spent hanging out with the Llamas Rossi families and the new babies, so I could build new memories with them.  It is crazy how much has changed in the three short years since Matthew and I were last in Catamarca and even more so since I lived there 8 years ago.  I wouldn’t go back and change things… but I treasure every new memory I was able to make. 

Zoe was always ready to pose for the camera... 

Valentino - So grown up... 


Leandro and Ian - An amazing Father..!


Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to spend as much time with Soledad as I would have liked too… as she was busy preparing for the birth of Ciro.  I was happy to be able to celebrate with her and Maxi at their baby shower… it was my first Argentine baby shower and believe it me it was quite the experience.  I wasn’t feeling the greatest, so I had to go home early and rest after the party and relax the next couple days, but I didn’t let that stop by from enjoying everyone.  

Celebrating Ciro's Baby Shower... 

Llamas Rossi Sisters... 


Some of the places that I had to go to while I was in Catamarca included walking by my old house, visiting the main plazas, and going up to the dique to see the city lights.  I went to each of these places with different groups of friends and was able to reflect on the changes and growth to Catamarca… while at the same time so much remains the same. 

Visiting my Old House... 

Trip up to the Dique... 

No comments: