Summer quarter was
overwhelming to say the least… I took two Masters classes in six weeks and then
had to do a two-week boot camp for the teaching program in the middle of the
six weeks where I went to class from 9-4 every day.
I knew that once the
boot camp started that I was not going to have much time so I decided to get
ahead on one of my master classes.
Thankfully the teacher uploaded all of the assignments for the quarter
at the beginning so I could work at my own pace. I completed the entire class (which is
typically 12 weeks long) in the three weeks I had before leaving for
Central. Of course, I didn’t submit the
assignments until the week they were do so that the professor didn’t know that
I did everything early.
Matthew and I brought
the motor home over to the KOA near CWU so that I could go to class and then
spend the evenings with him… but since he was still recovering from surgery one
of his friends came out to spend the days with him and help him out during the
day.
During boot camp, I
only had to worry about the one master class and the work for the boot camp
which made it more manageable… but by the end of the two weeks I was done. I was so ready for a break…. Thankfully, I
still had a month of summer left to go and a vacation in the works..!
Working on homework outside...
Dinner with Tracy and our out-of-country neighbors...
Dinner out with Matthew...
My one day relaxing..!
Cooper... came to help Matthew out..!
Enjoying the river with Matthew
Lunch break... working on homework
Pretending to ride...
Teaching Cohort... CWU
No comments:
Post a Comment