I started off 2017
the best way I know how… drinking tea while studying my Bible and listening to
worship music..! The rest of the month was a whirlwind so I
needed that day to refocus on what is important in life. Between work and college my life has been
super busy. My weeks are full of writing
IEPs and my weekends are dedicated to working on homework.
Focusing on God...
Thankfully I was able
to get ahead on homework so I didn’t have to worry about it during Camas
Meadows. Camas continues to be one of my
favorite youth events… I love connecting with the youth and watching them draw closer
to God and one another. Most of my
D-Group girls were able to come… we were even able to convince Abby to come up
for a day.
Brian leading the messages with the youth...
I love my D-Group girls... Brittney & Camdyn
Abby's first time at Camas...
I love Izzy's passion for God and His Word...
Getting my baby fix with this precious one...
My desire is to meet the needs of others through my actions...
I love the view of the cross...
Quick trip to Leavenworth..!
January ended
celebrating Matthew’s birthday… though Matthew did it in his typical fashion
and spoiled me. He bought crab for my
parents and me to enjoy… I am blessed by a man who likes to spoil me and make
sure that I know how loved I am.
It's what is for dinner... yummy crab..!
No comments:
Post a Comment