Matthew and I had a free night at a hotel... and little time left to use it. So we decided to make a trip to the Oregon Coast to enjoy the ocean and my new car. I left all of my homework and paperwork at home and just got away for the weekend with Matthew. It was a much needed break...
We decided to head out a day early and spend the night with my former classmate Katherine and her family. It had been way too long since we saw each other... it was so much fun catching up.
The next morning we continued on to Astoria... where we were able to be tourists and enjoy the beach. I of course ate Seafood for dinner... Here are a few pictures from our trip...
School from "Kindergarten Cop"
Cannon Beach - Where they filmed Goonies
Seafood Galore...
Date night out...
More tourist attractions...
Matthew and I both love watching the ocean...
Love the view... love the man
No comments:
Post a Comment