Living Life...

Living Life...

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving Day… 2016

We have so much to be thankful for but that doesn’t erase all of the pain.  I have learned to focus on the positive things that are occurring in life but also taking the time to remember the past.  This weekend I spent a lot of time looking at pictures throughout the years that Matthew and I have been together.  It was definitely a bittersweet time… we had many great memories with Shane… even through all the pain that we endured.  While I continue to pray for resolution in our relationship with Shane, I trust that God has a plan for it all. 

I love getting together with my family during the Holidays… and watching my nieces and nephews grow up.  I have been so blessed with a loving and supportive family.  What great memories we are continuing to create… 

Preparing the food... 

Thanksgiving Dinner

Selfie with Granda

Posing with Josiah

Crazy cousins playing the Wii

Thanksgiving with Mathew

Abby's first Apple Pie... yum

When you can't decide...
You choose all three desserts. 

No comments: