The one thing that Matthew and I enjoy doing during the summers is getting away from it all and going camping. Not only is it peaceful to be out in nature but it is nice to be able to disconnect from cell phones and computers for awhile. We went on a couple camping trips this summer... alone, with friends, with family and with youth... Looking forward to so many more in the upcoming years..!
Matthew relaxing by the fire...
I love smores...
Out at the gun range...
Camping with Garit...
Bowman fun...
Garit brought some friends...
Enjoying the fire...
Matthew and I...
I love fires... so pretty
Enjoying the day...
I love my little house...
Camping with Garit and Alex...
Mom went shooting with us...
Mom at the range..
Having fun shooting...
Posing with the Bowman's...
Mom and I... so much fun
My parents by the river...
Boys were happy with their steak...
No comments:
Post a Comment