Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Enjoying an extended summer… and my quiet times..!

One of the benefits of having such beautiful fall days in the opportunity I have had to have my quiet time outside.  As I started looking at the next lesson I will be teaching at the high school Sunday school I was convicted by the topic.  The topic is Spiritual Knowledge which includes; Worship, Prayer, Quiet time and recognizing the Spirit.  I realized that my time with the Lord had become more of a habit than a true time of fellowship with God…. So I did what usually works to revive my time in the Word… I started studying my Bible outside again. 

I was blessed with a beautiful view for one of these weekends… now I am craving this time with the Lord again.  Things may not be perfect… but my time with the Lord has been refreshing me and giving me the strength to face the days.  Another decision that I made was to start listening to worship music again.  It is true that what we put into us will have an effect on our attitude…. I know that God still has a lot to work to do in me but my desire is to walk closely with Him and allow Him to change me one step at a time. 
Enjoying my quiet time on the porch... 

Reading Psalms 119 - for High School Small Group...
Who wouldn't enjoy the Word with God's creation..?

Still studying as the sun sets... 

No comments: