We didn’t do much in the month of April. Although it was Shane’s spring break I was
still in school and we had a couple appointments in regards to Matthew’s
arm. It is definitely a frustrating
process trying to get the operation for Matthew and fighting each step of the
way. We are trusting that God will
provide in His own timing… whether it be complete healing or daily strength to
deal with the pain.
Easter was a little different this year. Not only was it my birthday but the family
celebration was a lot smaller as Jimmy and Karen were out of town for their
Spring Break. I loved the fact that I
was able to celebrate my physical birth on the day that we celebrate Jesus
bringing us new birth.
April was definitely a time to celebrate. I celebrated the fact that I completely
finished my Earth Science class which was one of my least favorite
classes. I celebrated that I started my
very last class; which meant I was almost finished with my education. Celebrating life and the gift of
salvation.
Time for the Annual Easter Egg Hunt
Amanda is excited to find some money...
Uncle Matthew with the girls...
Elizabeth with a basket full...
The guys walking around... pretending to help
Kim holding Amanda's basket for her...
It took Shane awhile to realize his eggs were in the front yard...
The small group this year...
Sharing my birthday celebration with Dan...
No comments:
Post a Comment