Living Life...

Living Life...

Sunday, July 31, 2011

July = Time to Party..!

The month of July was probably one of the busiest yet… at least for my social calendar. I was glad I got ahead on my homework because every weekend was packed with bridal showers until the grand finale… my bachelorette party.

The first party was hosted by Tracey. The rest of the Faith crew was invited to this party and what a blast it was. The food was delicious… the company was fun… and the presents were a blessing. The wedding was perfect so we were even able to enjoy snow cones on the deck.


Enjoying the yummy food.. and good company.
Just a few of the ladies that came...
Of course I was loving the sunny weather


The following weekend I had two showers… both for family. First, my Mom hosted a shower at her house for family and close friends. The next day, my Mother-in-law Christy hosted a shower at her house for my new family and long time friends. It was a camping theme. Matthew loved the fact that we were able to get some camping gear and we are looking forward to being able to go camping next summer. I think this was the shower I was most nervous about since I don’t know my in-laws very well and I’m still very shy around them.


Kim made the cakes for a couple of the showers and my wedding...


Celebrating with my family... They were excited I was getting married at last...

Matthew's Grandma's and I enjoyed watching the soccer game on TV...

Of course... we needed food for the game...

All the games were "camping" related...

Posing with Christy and all the gifts... it was a good day


My fifth and final Bridal Shower was a week later at Pam’s house. Sarah and her planned the ordeal and invited the BSF crowd. It was a lot of fun to have a relaxing shower with such good friends. It had been awhile since this group got together but I sure have missed them.

Opening gifts once again...

Posing with Krissy and my tower of towels from Elizabeth

Of course we had a couple games too

Of course a week later we got back together along with my Bridesmaids to have the last big outing. This was the one event that was a surprise. Kim and the rest of my bridesmaids met me at my house and together we drove up to Seattle. First we had dinner at Cactus, a Mexican restaurant at Alki Beach. After a delicious meal and turning red as I opened up my gifts we decided to walk the beach and watch the sunset. We finished the night off at Starbucks enjoying ice cream drinks without coffee for me of course. This was the perfect outing for me and the group mixed really well.

Opening gifts...

One of my favorite things... the sunset over the water...

Of course spending times with friends is another one...
Posing with my Bridesmaids...

No comments: