I was super busy in May trying to get ahead on school so that I wouldn’t be stressed out as I got closer to the wedding. Of course I took time to take an outing or two with Matthew. Since we both LOVE Snoqualmie Falls we took a day trip there to enjoy the view. Matthew did a lot of cooking for my family on the weekends whenever he came to visit.
Enjoying Snoqualmie Falls
Matthew loves to barbeque... I like to eat
Also, it was in May that I had my very first Bridal Shower… it was the first of five bridal showers that I had to accommodate all of my friends and family who had been anxiously awaiting my wedding. The first shower was put on by Karen and Kim and was for some of the ladies at Faith.
Quite the spread they put together...

Karen, Mom, Me and Kim

Just a few of the ladies that came...
No comments:
Post a Comment