Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Celebrating life in April

In April we were able to celebrate my last birthday as a single woman… I made it to 32 before I decided to tie-the-knot. What an adventure it has been but I am ready to marry the man that God hand-picked and prepared just for me. I have a feeling that the adventure that is yet to come will be even more exciting… if nothing else I have someone that will keep me entertained.


My favorite - Angel food cake

The next day we started cake testing for the wedding cake :)

Of course… my birthday isn’t the only reason to celebrate in Easter. We have the privilege of celebrating the resurrection of Christ and new life that we can have in him. It was after the Easter service that Shane came out of his bedroom and asked if he could accept Jesus into his heart. I spent over an hour talking to him and answering questions he had about the Bible. I look forward to many more of these kinds of talks in the future. May God be at work in his life and mature him into a man of God.


Shane and his cousins.... ready to hunt for eggs..!
Shane found an even greater treasure in Christ..!





No comments: