Life has definitely been a little busier since I started school. Many have asked me what classes I am taking so here goes; Writing for humanities, History of the movies and Business 101. These definitely aren’t the most exciting courses for me, in reality I am looking forward to starting Multnomah in the spring but this is a good transition back into the life of college and homework. Thankfully I am staying up to date on all my homework. In fact, in most of my classes I am about a week ahead on my homework. My hope is to stay ahead so that when I have my trip to Florida I don’t have to worry about school.
So, why am I going to Florida? In a little over four weeks I have my evaluation with the Baptist General Conference. I am not really sure what to expect but I’m looking forward to it. I have already turned in my reference list (thanks to all of you who have to fill out those LONG reference forms), purchased my airfare and filled out the very long application form. This week I started doing personality-like tests that are required. There is definitely a lot more to the process than going down on short-term trips. I will keep you posted on how things are going.
For now my prayer requests are the following:
Pray for the youth in Catamarca. January 28th-February 1st they are putting on a camp and inviting a lot of youth who are not believers. There are a lot of details for the camp, so they are a bit overwhelmed right now but are looking forward to what God is going to do.
Pray for me as I go through the process, which includes schooling and other preparations. At times I get overwhelmed but I know that God has it all under control.
No comments:
Post a Comment