Living Life...

Living Life...

Friday, October 2, 2009

Back in WA... for now..!

Wow... it's been almost two weeks since we got home from California... the days seem to be speeding by. The first weekend back I got VERY little sleep and was super busy settling back in. Then on Monday, I officially became a college student again. I am currently taking an online course from GRCC called Music and World Culture... so far so good... but I have my first quiz this weekend so we'll see how it goes after that. Also, I was accepted at Multnomah Bible School. For those of you who haven't heard, I am starting an Adult Degree Completion program to get my Bachelor's degree in Leadership and Ministry with an emphasis on the Bible... I am SUPER stoked about that..! Of course classes don't start until April so until then I am getting a couple of my general ed classes out of the way. I already have the majority of them from before when I got my AAA in Early Childhood Education... but since it wasn't a general AA I'm missing a few of the basics.

What else is new? Well.. I have been busy doing various Bible Studies and LOVING it. I'm taking full advantage of the fact that I don't have to be the leader and can just learn once again. That an get encouragement from other believers.

This week I've been home bound a little more than normal... as my neices haven't been feeling well so I didn't want to take them out of the house and expose them to anyone.. and I've been feeling a bit tired myself, so it's a good excuse to lay around the house and do nothing... except for STUDY that is. :)

That's it for now... stay posted for future updates..!

No comments: