
The past couple months have flown by and I got a bit behind on a few things… including my blog page. The month of December was spent in Washington visiting as many of you as I could. If I didn’t get around to seeing you…I’m sorry about that. Next time we’ll definitely have to get together and catch up.
Some exciting things that happened while I was in Washington are:
I got to meet my newest nephew Jaydan. My brother Jeremy and his family ca
My trip was not one that I got much sleep, but I felt so refreshed afterwards. It took me about 3 weeks to change my sleeping schedule… just in time to return to Argentina and have to re-change my sleeping pattern. The good thing about waking up early every morning is that I had some great devotional times in the morning as I was alone in the house. During these times with God I was able to reflect on my last year in Argentina. Though it was a very challenging year, it was also one with many benefits and a lot growth.
One of the ways I was able to reflect is by sharing my experiences with all of you. Each time I shared what I had experienced I was able to think about what God had taught me amidst it all. One of the things I learned was to communicate with others during times of conflict, which will definitely come in handy this upcoming year. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me and ask me questions that got me thinking. I am truly blessed to have so many friends that are by my side. Another way to reflect on what I had learned was through the EMIT (Encouraging Missionaries In Training) conference at my church. I had the privilege of sharing two seminars on the topic of short term missions. What one needs I flew back to Argentina on New Years Eve which was quite the experience. I have got to say that I was blessed to find that the airplane was empty. Though I didn’t sleep much I did have lots of space to spread out and travel comfortably. At midnight I took advantage of the quiet plane to study the Word of God, Pray for wisdom in regards to the upcoming year and Praise God for all He has done in and through me. This is a road full of twists and turns, but what a treasure it is to serve God here in Argentina. Thank you for giving me the opportunity through all your support and encouragement.
No comments:
Post a Comment