
I am amazed at what God was able to accomplish in three weeks. I went from needing to still raise about $600/month to only needing $40/month. He has provided so faithfully through my friends and family back home. I can see God in each step of the preparation process this past year and have no doubts that I am where He has called me to go. Though it is always hard to leave behind friends and family, He gave me extra

peace during this process. Everything came together so perfectly th
at I was able to get back down to Catamarca on my goal date, just in time for youth camp. My last weekend in town, I was able to spend with my family, including my brother who came into town as a surprise. Please keep my family in your prayers as they so often have to give me up so I can serve the Lord overseas. I have been so blessed with such a loving family and church. I will miss you all, but look forward to keeping in touch through out the years.
No comments:
Post a Comment