Living Life...

Living Life...

Friday, June 26, 2020

Day Trip to Ocean Shores!

Matthew and I have a tradition to go to the beach at least once a year… at least that is our goal. It is where we went the first couple days of our honeymoon, so it is an important place for us.  As soon as school was out for me and we could fit it in between doctor appointments, Matthew and I hopped in the truck and drove to the beach. 

I often don’t share about the hard times since often it is not my story to tell… but we went on one of Matthew’s bad days.  We didn’t want to change our plans just because he was having hard time.  So instead of just going home after his doctor appointment I drove us to the beach… he as able to sleep on the drive and clear his head. 

He felt bad that I had to drive… but it was no big deal to me… we were still able to have an enjoyable time at the beach.  He was a great sport and took a lot of pictures with me… and was a goofball when I tried to take pictures of him of course.  We forgot to bring the torch to start a fire, so we just enjoyed the time we had at the beach.  All in all, it was a good day at the beach, and it wasn’t too crowded.  It was a relaxing drive home as Matthew slept most of the way and I listened to worship music.  

Stopping for lunch at Subway... 

We made it to the beach... 

I love the ocean... 

We found a stretch with no other people... 

Matthew posed with me... 


Goofy shots with Matthew... 


Love my goofball husband...!

2 comments:

Kristin Mazdzer said...

I love you Darlin.

Kristin Mazdzer said...

I love you Darlin my beautiful wife and best friend. Love your husband