Living Life...

Living Life...

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thankful for my Family…!

Thanksgiving was a relaxing day this year.  Everyone came over to my parents house like we do every year. Of course, we talked about how things may be different next year with my parents traveling.  We’ll see if Matthew and I end up hosting the event or if one of my siblings host it at their place.  Though… I’m not sure they want me in charge of the turkey..!

The day was filled with watching football and visiting family.  We also celebrated Elizabeth’s birthday a week early.  I love spending time with my family.  I love that there is not drama with my family and that we all get along.  I am so thankful for these moments that we have to get together.  

As the years pass, our family is going to grow and I look forward to seeing who God brings into the lives of my nieces and nephews.  While I do miss the gatherings with my extended family… I hope that we continue with these gatherings for years to come.  I am looking forward to Christmas when Jeremy and his family get to come into town.   

Elizabeth opening her gifts... 

The boys just laying around... 

Money.. money... money

So thankful for my husband... 

Kim and Amanda

Josiah loving on Abby and David

Elizabeth's birthday pie..!

Cousin love... 

Enjoying my pie... 

Kim and I... seesters..!

All the ladies... 

No comments: