Living Life...

Living Life...

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thankful for Family…

I have so much to be thankful for… I can look back upon this past year and see how much I have been blessed.  Even though life isn’t perfect… even though we continue to face our fair share of trials… I can choose to focus on the difficulties or I can see the blessings and I have decided to see the blessings.

I look at where we were about four years ago… broken down to nothing.  I don’t think I have ever been as low as I was at that point… but God has lifted me up from the ashes and turned my sorrow into joy.   Four years ago, I couldn’t even find a job as a para-educator over in Port Orchard… now I have a dream job as a teacher and am almost finished with my Masters Degree.   This is only one small area in which God has been at work… we have been blessed in so many other areas. 

One thing that was a constant during the difficult years was the support I had from my family.  My family is amazing… We had a lot of fun celebrating Thanksgiving with them… after eating we just hung around sharing life together.  

Love these ladies... 

Thankful for Matthew... 

Thankful for my Mom... 


All the cousins playing games together... 



Karen and her boys... 

Josiah enjoying some pie... 

Joyful Aliya... 

Sisters... 

No comments: