Living Life...

Living Life...

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Snow Much Fun…

I think this is one of the first time I have wanted it to snow and for there to be a 2 hour delay because as a teacher that means I get to sleep in two hours.  When I woke up on Friday morning I was not expecting to have a delay since it hadn’t snowed much but by the time I left for work the roads were covered.  It was a quiet day at work since only two of my students showed up… but it was a much needed day to get paperwork completed and my room organized a little.  By the time I got home later in the afternoon we had 6-8 inches of snow.  It was absolutely beautiful outside… but traffic was a bit crazy.

On Saturday, Matthew and I decided to take a drive and go to Snoqualmie Falls. It was absolutely gorgeous with the snow on the ground.  I love having this month without college work to complete… and can’t wait until I am off of work as well.  

Just a little snow... 

Heading in two hours late on a snow day... 

6-8 inches by the time I got home.. 

Matthew posing with me... 

Snoqualmie Falls

Love this picture of us... 


What a beautiful view... 


No comments: